Engineered Bamboo Panel is an attractive wood product that can be used to create a variety of different things from wall paneling, furniture and counter tops to smaller items such as kitchen utensils. It is made from one of the most sustainable materials on the planet. Bamboo is a grass which grows quickly even in low grade soil which means it can be planted almost anywhere. Thin rectangular strips of bamboo are aligned in different designs and then laminated together (vertical edge grain or horizontal flat grain), or woven and then compressed together under extreme heat and pressure (strand woven), to create smooth unfinished milled sheets/panels.
- This product is made of engineered bamboo from Bula, one of the oldest towns of Camarines Sur in the Bicol Region, famous for its abundant supply of bamboo.
- The use of bamboo is eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable.
- Every piece of furniture, fixture and novelty item will be hand-made and crafted by trained Bulaeño furniture makers whose skills and expertise have been honed by their years of experience in the industry.
- Most products featured in our Shop and Gallery are subject to availability, and prices are available upon request. Some products may be manufactured or made upon order and can be customized according to the clients’ specifications.
- We are now taking orders! Feel free to send us your inquiries via phone number (+63) (054)455-2020 (+63) (054)455-2123 or thru our website’s Inquiry Boxes. You may also contact us at (email, facebook, instagram & twitter accounts).
Terms of Payment and other important details – will be discussed upon inquiry.
Do you have personal designs and ideas? TALK TO US!
PRICES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
CART IS NOT YET ACTIVATED
Our Cart Page is currently under maintenance and not yet activated but you can place your orders and send us your price inquiries via phone number 09082031890 or thru our website’s Inquiry Boxes. You may also contact us at (email, facebook, instagram & twitter accounts).